I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. – Psalm 121:1-2
• Missionaries who struggle with English in the field.
• Short & long-term missionary candidates who need English and cross-cultural
experience for their work.
• Those who need to develop further insights into mission work.
• Those who need to learn about the practical aspects of missions – preparation,
adapting to different cultures, maintaining spiritual vitality on the mission field.
• Those who need to preach and teach the Bible in English.
2022 Fall semester
• August 29 to October 21 – 8 weeks
(Chuseok: Sept. 9-12)
• October 25 to December 16 – 8 weeks
2023 Spring semester
• March 7 to July 14
2023 Fall semester
• August 29 to December 15